For Ford parts from the old website or otherwise that we don’t sell (please don’t ask), here are the instructions to finding the stock status, current Ford retail price and even part number:
To find a part/availability from in-stock dealers:
This will only work with Internet Explorer 5.5 or above.
1. Go to http://www.partsvoice.com
2. Click on Guest Login
3. Enter your zip code, country, and area code as required
4. Click on ‘Find Parts’
PART NUMBER KNOWN:
5. Click on ‘Find parts with the part number’. Alternately you can mouseover ‘Find Parts’ and click directly on ‘Part Number’ in step 4.
6. Select Ford from Make and enter the part number. No hyphens. Enter part numbers starting with F zero as F 'Oh'. If copying from my website, remove the dashes.
PART NUMBER NOT KNOWN:
5. Click on ‘Find parts with the catalog’. Alternately you can mouseover ‘Find Parts’ and click directly on ‘Catalog’ in step 4.
6. Select Year, Make, Model
7. Follow the instructions for finding the part. Note that this system makes no distinction between the regular Taurus and the SHO. If you are unsure whether the part is SHO-specific, you might find the answer in the pages under our OLD WEBSITE INFO.
This will give you the dealers nearest you with the part in stock. Call first to make sure they really have one in stock. If one is within driving distance, that is the best way to go.
If not, choose an out of State Dealer and have it shipped to you to avoid paying taxes. Many Dealers will accept a credit card over the phone.
To check current retail price, part number known:
If the current list price is not shown with the information above, you can also check the current Ford list price by following these directions.
This will work with any internet browser.
1. Go to http://www.rsfordparts.com/
2. Click on the Blue Ford Logo.
3. Click on 'New Customer'
4. Set Part Number to 'Equals'
5. Enter the part number. No hyphens. Enter part numbers starting with F zero as F 'Oh'. If copying from my website, remove the dashes.
6. Click on 'Search'.